Monday, October 8, 2012

Bachelorette Party for a friend in my mom's group -Sept 1st

A friend, in a mom's group I'm in, is getting married, so another mom organized a day at the spa for her bachelorette party.  The spa was in a town called Geldrop and we were all looking forward to a day of pampering, relaxing, and having some girl time.  I was warned the spas here are nude, but the experience was more than I could have imagined or thought of!  We Americans are just not use to being nude around complete strangers or as couples around complete strangers.  There were no bathing suits aloud in the saunas and aromatherapy pools and it was co-ed!  This was no big deal to my European mom friends, but to my American friends a few joined in, but for most of us, it was just a little bit too much for us.  I was surprised at the amount of couples that came here to relax together nude!  They had a really nice outdoor area with lawn chairs, so many of us just relaxed in the sun in our robes (not nude like most others sitting outside!).  We had a really nice lunch together and many then went and got a massage.  It was a wonderful day to celebrate Arianna and her wedding!  

No comments:

Post a Comment